HOW YOU CAN ENTER
1. Follow our Twitter account @bda_principles.
2. Create a video explaining what your research is about, how it fits into the theme of Transcriptomics and why you want to attend the meeting in Bermuda.
3. Post the video any time after 12 am (UTC) on Friday, August 16th via your own Twitter account. Please add the following elements to your tweet in order to enter (they can be in any order):
b. Either #PhD or #postdoc so we know which competition you are in
c. @bda_principles, @RNASociety & @Bermuda
d. Your institution Twitter handle
e. Your lab Twitter handle (if there is one)
4. Get as many retweets and likes as possible, from genuine accounts (we will verify random accounts to ensure they are real), by 11:59 pm (UTC) on Friday, August 23rd.
5. The amount of retweets and likes will be recorded and the winner announced at 12 noon on August 24th via @bda_principles Twitter account.
THE WINNER WILL GET A DISCOUNT CODE TO USE FOR THE AMOUNT THEY ACHIEVED (UP TO $500) AND A GUARANTEED TALK AT BPIT2020 :)
ALL PARTICIPANTS GET...
1. A guaranteed poster presentation at BPIT2020.
2. An automatic flash presentation of 2 minutes at BPIT2020.
3. More recognition for your awesome RNA research! We will put all videos on our website for others to see.